- O nás
- Předatestační příprava
- Praktické informace
Dear Vasco da Gamians,
We would like to invite you to participate in an annual Conference Exchange in MADRID on MARCH 18 - 24, 2018.
Arrival: Arrival on March 18, 2018to Airport of Madrid (Aeropuerto Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas).
Primary care exchange:
- 3 days of observation in practice in different Primary Health Care Centres from March 19 to 21, 2018.
- 1 day visit to the Emergency Room. University Hospital of Getafe or La Paz (pending to confirm)
FREE registration and assistance to the XX Residents' Conference and I Conference of Young Family Doctors of SoMaMFyC.
Bilingual conference: the main activities will be held in Spanish and a full parallel itinerary in English will be offered during the day of the congress.
All candidates can participate in the poster contest, sending the summaries to the scientific committee. Free choice of language (English or Spanish).
All attendants will be asked to prepare a brief presentation on the Family Medicine Learning Program in their country during the residency and available job opportunities after completing the Specialization program in GP/FM.
Assistance to the entire scientific program of the exchange is mandatory for receiving the VdGM conference exchange certificate.
Accommodation: Free accommodation with Spanish residents and YGP will be provided to 3-4 participants from countries with lower income levels, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) rankings of the welfare. To the rest of the assistants we will help proposing cheap well-located hotels or Airbnb flats.
Welcome Madrid CE Meeting in the headquarters of the Madrid Family and Community Medicine Society.
Welcome official dinner.
Night views and photos from the rooftop of the Circle of
Fine Arts, famous centric art gallery of Madrid.
The best of the Historical Madrid Center tour
Spanish "tapas" dinner.
Dinner in San Miguel Flea market.
Flamenco Dance Night. Tablao “Las Carboneras”.
Picnic in “El Retiro” Park
"Eurovision Song Contest" and the Farewell party
(exact prices pendant to confirm)
What is not included:
Accommodation (under the conditions described above) - Social program
Transfer from the airport to the city center. Transfer from the city center to the airport.
There are 12 places available for this exchange.
Selection will be:
- The candidate needs a good knowledge (upper intermediate spoken level and of auditory comprehension) of English or Spanish
- To be elected the candidates will have to commit to play an active role in the exchange program and be willing to share the experiences in their country of work.
- One person per country. Second and third candidates from the same country will be chosen from the countries with the largest number of applicants.
- The activity of the applicant in the work of VdGM and the commitment to our movement will be taken into consideration
- It will also aim to give more opportunities to applicants who had not previously participated in an exchange
Note: The candidate must be an open-minded person willing to avoid isolation and individualism and work as a team with all the participants in the exchange. It must be understood that the scientific contents of the exchange are essential and mandatory and that the purpose of the visit to Madrid is to know the Spanish health system, taking advantage of the opportunity to open up to different ways of living, working and doing medicine, breaking down the barriers of ignorance of different cultures and beliefs, share our experiences and points of view and enjoying the spirit of union and friendship.
You can send a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Deadline for application is January 20, 2017.
Hope to see you soon!
Rocío García-Gutiérrez Gómez and Elena Klusova on behalf of the Madrid CE organizing committee