- O nás
- Předatestační příprava
- Praktické informace
Vážení mladí praktici,
pokud by měl někdo zájem publikovat svůj výzkum/práci, prosím, pročtěte si níže přiložené soubory.
První tři místa jsou oceněna:
1. místo - 1000 Euro,2. a 3. místo - uhrazení registračního poplatku na WONCA Istanbul 2015. Deadline pro podání přihlášky zástupců členských států je 15.04.2015, deadline pro oznámení jednoho kandidáta z dané země je 10.05.2015. Jen podotýkám, že v roce 2013 hlavní cenu vyhrál Pavel Vychytil :-)
Případní zájemci, prosím, kontaktujte Kristýnu Kožouškovou.
VdGM Junior Researcher Award
As adopted by the Europe Council in Malaga (2010)
What purpose ?
• General practice (GP) and Family Medicine (FM) is known to be an emerging field for research activities all over the world
• It's comprehensive, population based scope implies special demands for multi-methodological research skills
• VdGM aims to promote a generation of junior GP/FM doctors who include research skills with patient care as a life time career
• VdGM therefore provides an annual junior researcher award
• This award honors outstanding research and researchers careers who are GP/FM trainees or junior GP/FM with up to 5 years working experience after graduation
Who can apply?
• GP/FM trainees, junior GP/FMs (up to 5 years after graduation from vocational training)
• A (proposed) research project with an impact on the field of general practice
• One application per candidate is accepted
• Every VdGM national representative can propose one researcher for his/her country, using the selection grid as proposed by VdGM (annexe)
Members of the jury
• Liaison person Research Theme group as representative of the VdGM EG
• Another member of the Research Theme group
• A member of EGPRN
• An external guest member as appointed by VdGM (senior researcher with experience)
Application only through VdGM national representatives (Europe council members)
• Documents to be sent:
1. a copy of passport or identity card
2. a copy of student registration or document of graduation
3. a short letter of presentation from the candidate (max. 500 words):
• Save as: Presentation_JRA 2015_country_name-applicant
4. the national grid as filled out by the national representative or person responsible for national selection
5. a copy of the project proposal as submitted by the candidate
• Save as: Project proposal JRA 2015_country_name-applicant
• Deadline for application to the national representatives is 15st April 2015, deadline for the proposal of the national candidate is 10th May 2015
• Jury will define 3 final candidates before June 1st 2015
• 3 final candidates will be invited to present their project proposal during a VdGM workshop in the main conference (junior champions in GP-research).
• Entrance fees for the three final candidates will be paid by VDGM
• The final winner will receive 1000 euro (to perform the research proposal, or other research)
• The final winner will be pronounced during the closing ceremony.
The winner will allow VdGM to publish CV, portrait photography and research abstract on the VdGM website as examples of Champions of Research as general practice clinicians.
Annexe – Rating grid
Topic Criterium Score (points)
Research related Question is clearly stated (1-5 points) 1-5
Question is relevant for clinical GP/ FM practice (1-5 points) 1-5
Method proposed is appropriate (1-5 points) 1-5
Research question is discussed on background of prior evidence (1-5 points) 1-5
Planned efforts of researcher to disseminate the results (1-5 points) 1-5
Total score research part max of 25
European country below average gross domestic product at purchasing power parity per capita* (2 points) 0 or 5
Total score researcher part max of 5
Total Score max of 30
* European Countries with a lower than average GDP:
European Countries with a GDP/capita (PPP)